It's no secret that I have a sweet tooth so I figured, while I'm out and about in Houston, I would keep tabs on spots to share! I t...

Dessert Spots in Houston

It's no secret that I have a sweet tooth so I figured, while I'm out and about in Houston, I would keep tabs on spots to share! I think I'll start a series of food posts about Houston with regards to other dessert places, bars and restaurants. I love food and sharing good food is always a plus in my book. 


(On my Instagram)

1. Stacked Ice Cream - There are two locations, Katy and Sugar Land. I went to the one in Sugar Land. The Sugar Land location is near the University of Houston's Sugar Land location.
The loves: awesome flavor options, great creative and traditional options and reasonable price.
The dislikes: NONE!
What I had: One scoop of birthday cake remix and one scoop of jasmine milk tea on a waffle cone with rainbow sprinkles.
Rating on a scale of 1-5: 5
Pricing: Average (It won't break the bank)


(On my Instagram)

2. Honey Art Cafe - There is only one at the moment and it's located on Shepherd Drive. 
The loves: The ambiance, the decor, the taste of my purchase. 
The dislikes: Somewhat limited menu.
What I had: Egg waffle with vanilla ice cream, chocolate pocky sticks, bananas and a macaroon (honestly, I don't remember the flavor but it tasted good).  
Rating 1-5: 4
Pricing: Average (It won't break the bank)



3. Mango Hut - This only has one location and it's off of Highway 6 in Houston, near Sugar Land. 
The loves: The taste, the options and location. 
The dislikes: NONE!
What I had: I had an original egg waffle (you can pick from original, green tea and chocolate) with green tea ice cream, strawberry pocky sticks and sprinkles. 
Rating 1-5: 5
Pricing: Average (It won't break the bank)


(On her Instagram)

4. The Ice Barn -This only has one location and it's in Old Sugar Land off of Alternate 90.
The loves: The almost insane amount of flavor options, the price and the taste.
The dislikes: The closing time. This is only open until 8 p.m.! 
What I had: Passion fruit ice.
Rating 1-5: 4
Pricing: Cheap (Think like 90s prices for things, amazing!)


(On my Instagram)

5. River Oaks Donuts - There is only one location and it's on Westheimer in the Galleria area. 
The loves: The assortment of donuts, the taste of the donuts and that everything is made in the shop. 
The dislikes: The closing time, it is only open 6 am - 2 pm. I crave donuts at like 3 pm and end up signing. 
What I had: White frosted donut with fruity pebbles 
Rating: 4
Pricing: Average 





1 comment:

  1. Can someone please send me to Houston? I want to visit US again so much! Epic spots! https://samsramblings91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete