I have taken a long time to blog and it pains me. I think, honestly, COVID and all the things going on in my life and the world really impac...

Music Lately | September Edition

I have taken a long time to blog and it pains me. I think, honestly, COVID and all the things going on in my life and the world really impacted me in my creative core. I've been doing a lot of photography but just didn't want to write. Something that's always a constant in my life is music so I thought to share what I've been listening to most. Hope I bring some new music into your life! 




  1. Underwater - Meghan Trainor ft. Dillon Francis 
  2. All That - SoMo
  3. Good Thing - Zedd ft. Kehlani
  4. Breaking Me - Topic, A7S
  5. I Don't Know if We can be Friends - Hollyn
  6. Someday or One day - Shi Shi
  7. Shouldn't Couldn't Wouldn't - 88rising, NIKI, Rich Brian
  8. Bullet to the Heart - Jackson Wang
  9. Oxygen - Jackson Wang
  10. 100 Ways - Jackson Wang 
  11. That's Why I Like You - Eric Chou
  12. Senseless - Phe Reds, pH-1
  13. Your Hands - Phe Reds, Jay Park 
  14. Wonder - Eric Nam
  15.  Still - Niall Horan
  16. Maldad - Steve Aoki, Maluma
  17. Ice Cream - Blackpink ft. Selena Gomez 
  18. Lie for You - Snakehips ft. Jess Glynne
  19. Head & Heart - Joel Corry ft. MNEK
  20. Pretty Please - Jackson Wang 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I don't even know any of the songs. I feel like I've been living under a rock. I'm going to download some now.

    ReplyDelete